Flirting is an incredibly fast and powerful way to attract a woman. Many men struggle with it, not realizing that a few simple flirting tips for guys can dramatically increase any man’s ability to flirt successfully. If you’re interested in mastering flirting, here are some flirting tips for guys that you can use to attract women wherever you go.
Single and ready to meet your new bae? Take one or two of these flirting tips for a test-drive each time you go out and see what works for you.
Then break eye contact just long enough to glance down at their lips. It’s a subtle cue that you’re open to a kiss.
3. Keep up your Snap streak.
It’s a subtle way to show you care.
Smile and say hi when you pass them in the halls. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). Just take a half-second to wave, then keep moving. Boom — you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
5. Ignore your crush… but not for long. It sounds counter-intuitive, doesn’t it? But imagine running into your crush and a group of their friends at McDonald’s. Say hi to their friends first and strike up a convo. Your crush will feel the tiniest bit left out, until you turn to include them (and make their day).
6. Choose a theme song. Play it to pump yourself up while you’re getting ready. Then whenever you hear it when you’re out, it will make you feel good — and bold enough to say hi to the hottest of the hotties.
7.Check out their clothes and ask about the sports team, band, or brand on their T-shirt. They’ll notice that younoticed.
8. Spritz perfume on the back of your neck. Your crush will catch your scent when you lean in for a hug.
9. Be obvious sometimes. Like when you “accidentally” throw your Frisbee toward cuties in the park, an exaggerated apology lets them know you’re flirting on purpose (and in on the joke).
10.Leave them wanting more. Go in for a kiss at the end of the night — but then turn your head and whisper you had a nice time instead.
11.Channel your cool-girl crush. Bella Thorne is the definition of breezy — she never looks ruffled around guys. If you don’t have that same completely cool attitude, fake it until you really feel it.