Truth or dare is the classic party game of embarrassment. A group of people take turns asking each other “truth or dare”? When someone chooses truth, they must answer the question truthfully regardless of how embarrassing it is. When someone chooses dare, they are given a task to complete. If they don’t like the first dare they can choose to be given another dare but they must complete the second dare. You cannot dare someone to answer a question.It’s a great way to learn more about your friends. Maybe more than you ever wanted to know. And if they insist on remaining secretive at least you get to be entertained by them doing outrageous
Tell me about your most awkward date.
1. What is the silliest thing you have an emotional attachment to?
2. What is your deepest darkest fear?
3. Tell me about your first kiss.
4. Where is the strangest place you have peed?
5. Who is the person you most regret kissing?
6. Have you ever flirted with a policeman to avoid paying dept
7. Tell us your first mensuration story
8. What was the last thing you searched for on your phone?
9. If you had to choose between going naked or having your thoughts appear in thought bubbles above your head for everyone to read, which would you choose?
10. Have you ever walked in on your parents doing it?
11. After you’ve dropped a piece of food, what’s the longest time you’ve left it on the ground and then ate it?
12. Of the people in this room, who do you want to trade lives with?
13. Of the people in this room, who do you want to trade lives with?
14. What are some things you think about when sitting on the toilet?
15. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
16. Do you cover your eyes during a scary part in a movie?
17. Have you ever practiced kissing in a mirror?
18. Did your parents ever give you the “birds and the bees” talk?
19. What is your guilty pleasure?
20. What is your worst habit?
21. Have you ever sucked your nipple your self
I believe this article help you very much thanks